FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Canadian and USA order above $129 qualify for free shipping. Territories and P.O. boxes are excluded; shipments to these locations and other countries receive our highly discounted shipping rates.
$9 flat rate shipping applies to Canadian provincial orders over $49 only. Territories and P.O. boxes are excluded; shipments to these locations and other countries receive our highly discounted shipping rates.
It’s simple. Just add two or more of the same items into your cart and you will automatically receive 5% off these items.
Absolutely! All our soy products are made in Ontario, Canada. We are committed to ensuring you receive only the highest quality Canadian-made products on the market.
Soy wax is made from soybeans, which are a renewable resource grown here in North America. This vegetable wax burns much cleaner and does not produce the toxins that paraffin candles emit. Soy wax is also biodegradable and just plain environmentally-friendly!
Why do we want to avoid paraffin? Paraffin wax is a petroleum by-product; it is refined gasoline. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, paraffin wax is harmful when burned and contains toxins, two that are considered cancer risks with multiple exposures.
We accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and eTransfer to process all payments. We are unable to manually accept credit card payment.
SAFETY AND BURNING TIPS
At Skore Candle, we take great pride in making our soy products using only the purest and finest materials. The National Candle Association recommends the following guidelines. It is extremely important that you burn candles responsibly to ensure their safe use and to maximize each candle’s burn time. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in decreased burn times and could result in fire or serious injury
- Always place a candle on a protected, heat-resistant dry surface and away from anything that can catch fire. In addition, keep out of the reach of children and pets. Only use holders designed for the particular candle style and avoid drafts or direct sunlight
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times. Never leave trimmings or any foreign item inside the candle and keep the wick centered before each use. Leaving any object inside a candle can create a very unsafe situation
- You must discontinue use when there is 1/2 inch of wax left at the bottom of the container
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the glass. If a wick moves or becomes unstuck from the bottom, please discontinue use and contact us.
- Take care when handling the glass, as it will become hot. Never move a lit candle or a candle with hot wax
- Never leave a candle burning unattended. Keep candle within sight at all times
- Always burn your soy candle until the melt pool of the wax has melted to the edges of the glass. Never allow the melt pool to become deeper than 1/4 inch. Discontinue use if this happens. Once cooled, trim the wick and re-light
- Do not burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time, as the wax and glass may become too hot. This may cause a range of unsafe situations, including the glass breaking under extreme heat
- Check glass before each use and do not use if there are any defects
We have provided these safety and burning tips for general information only. Skore Candle will not be liable for any loss or injury in any form as a result of using our products.
Most orders take 1-3 business days to process; shipping to most major Canadian cities take 1-4 business days.
Wholesale orders, depending on size, usually require 7-12 business days to process, and shipping times are 1-3 business days.
This program is undergoing a major update and will be back online April 1st, 2022
Yes, we do offer wholesale. We offer you …
- the highest quality Canadian-made pure soy products, which use 100% renewable soy wax
- a clean-burning, practically soot-free soy candle and soy dot
- an affordable product used frequently in homes and businesses
- a product that is unique and sure to be a hit with your customers
- a low $400 minimum order requirement
- and most importantly, our aggressive wholesale pricing with discounts ranging from 30% to 40% off MSRP, based on volume
SKORE AT HOME FAQ
Absolutely not! You buy from us and work for yourself. There is no recruiting or making an upline.
As an Independent Consultant, you immediately receive 25% sales margins. Ordering more of one item adds another 5%. In addition, every order earns points that can be used towards future purchases; for every $1 you spend you receive 5 points, that’s another 5%.
Yes, you can sell on your website. In our terms and conditions, we list the restricted websites*.
*these are subject to change without notice
Yes, we love this idea! If this is the route you wish to pursue, you may want to consider our Wholesale Program.
While there is no obligation to order a Kit, we highly recommend you do. The Kit is a great way for customers to get to know all of the Dot scents you have to offer, increasing potential sales.
Nope! There are no monthly minimums or reduced commissions. You order as needed.
Yes. There is a low minimum order amount of $225. Also, each item must be ordered in increments of 3.