TOBACCO & LEAFY CITRUS GREENS Wax Melts Soy Dots
TOBACCO & LEAFY CITRUS GREENS-Indulge in the vibrant and exotic spirit of the Caribbean with this enticing scent. A harmonious blend of fresh tobacco and sugar cane creates a soft and inviting base, while energetic tropical citrus adds a lively kick.
The addition of sensual musk and vibrant spices gives this scent a tantalizing edge. This scent will awaken your senses and bring a lush Caribbean vibe to any occasion
NO MESS SOY DOTS
- Wax Melt Dots– 21 Heavenly Scented Wax Melts Soy Dots come in a variety of captivating fragrances. They are super clean, long-lasting, convenient, and will indeed set the perfect ambiance in your home or business. Use in your favourite warmer.
- VALUE – Each 21-count Soy Dot Rice Bag contains more than 2 of our competitor’s traditional plastic clamshell melts. You save money, and the planet, by reducing plastics.
- ENVIRONMENT – We package our Soy Dots in environmentally responsible Rice Paper Pouches, using less plastic than conventional clamshells. We use only pure domestically grown, eco-friendly and especially100% renewable & biodegradable soy wax. It’s free from pesticides, and herbicides, and is Kosher certified. All our products are free of palm oil, parabens, paraffin, dyes, and phthalates for significantly purer soy products.
- WELCOMING SCENTS – Skore Candle enriches all products with our proprietary fragrance/essential oil blends that come in a variety of fragrances. Our scents are always welcoming, yet never overpowering. In your home or your spa, whenever meditating or relaxing, Skore candles set the perfect ambiance.
- MADE IN CANADA – All Skore Candle products are proudly Canadian, hand-made and also hand-poured in small batches. We check each component to ensure its responsibly sourced and achieves the overall highest quality standards.
- SHIPPING – Lastly, we improved environmentally responsible packaging ensuring your candle arrives safely!
- CANDLE SAFETY – Click for the National Candle Association
There are no reviews yet.