Safety And Burning Tips
At Skore Candle we take great pride in making our soy candles using only the purest and finest materials. It is very important that you burn candles responsibly to ensure their safe use and to maximize each candle’s burn time. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in decreased burn times and could result in fire or serious injury.
- Place candle on a protected, heat-resistant, dry surface, away from anything that can catch fire, and out of the reach of children and pets. Only use holders designed for the particular candle style and avoid drafts or direct sunlight.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times. Never leave trimming inside the candle. Keep the wick centered before each use.
- You must discontinue use once 1/2 inch of wax is left at the bottom of the jar or container.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the glass or bowl.
- Take care when handling the glass, as it may become hot. Never move a lit candle or a candle with hot wax.
- Never leave the candle burning unattended. Keep candle within sight at all times.
- Always burn your soy candle until the melt pool of the wax has melted to the edges of the glass. Never allow the melt pool to become larger than 1/4 inch. Discontinue use if this happens.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time as the wax and glass may become too hot. This may cause a range of unsafe situations including the glass breaking under the extreme heat.
- Check glass before each use and do not use if there are any defects.
We have provided the warning and burning guide for general information only. Skore Candle will not be liable for any loss or injury in any form as a result of using our products